Tänään on 20.09.2018 7:56

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC + 2 tuntia

Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin  [ 10 viestiä ] 
Kirjoittaja Viesti
ViestiLähetetty: 05.06.2010 21:35 
Poissa
tsamppiooni

Kuvat: 77
Some show results with pictures from PMC show in Krakow today. :)

Altogether 70 mice had been entered but only 43 vere present at the show (I'm wondering where all the rest were...?).

Putting the BIS 1-12 in order... My secretary Paulina is watching the mice. I'm holding BIS 6, a sh champagne.
Kuva

BIS 1: Dacia (Cats Buster), sh blue female, 4 months, owner Katarzyna Danych
Kuva
Beautiful dark blue with good solid colour and excellent pigment, very nice type. And almost impossible to take a picture of... :D

BIS 2: Jagoda Marzen (Black and White), shs dove tan female, 2 months, owner Agnieszka Goldberg
Very good top colour and tan, but she will probably get too dark later... Now a near perfect colour though!

BIS 3: Xento (Black and White), lhsa dove male, 6,5 months, owner Agnieszka Goldberg
Kuva
Very nice coat and good colour.

BIS 4: Tango (Neverland), sh silver tan male, 2,5 months, owner Ewa Glen & Lukasz Ruszczyk
Typical leaden (ln/ln) based silver tan, nice top colour and good tan.

BIS 5: Heartbreaker (Cats Buster), shs champagne brindle female, 2 months, owner Monika Kowalska
Kuva
Good well balanced markings, a mouse well worth its name.

BIS 6: Ch. Stokrotka (Neverland), sh champagne female, 7,5 months, owner Katarzyna Palka
Excellent size and type, would have been placed higher with slightly warmer shade of champagne.

BIS 7: Lizak (Black and White), fuzzy siamese seal point male, 2 months, owner Agnieszka Goldberg
Kuva
Good curls, nice colour for its age.

BIS 8: Jun.Ch. Fast Driver (Cats Buster), sh siamese blue point male, 2,5 months, owner Monika Kowalska
Good colour, but slightly uneven.

BIS 9: Korsyka (MouseDreams), sh himalayan female, 2,5 months, owner Tomasz Blicharz
Clearly agouti-based (A/*) but still a nice himalayan with beautiful type.

BIS 10: Golden Tiger (Black and White), sh champagne tan brindle, 3 months, owner Agnieszka Goldberg
Kuva
Oww, come to Rapunzel... :ihanaa: My personal favourite, the head could have been better defined and there could have been a bit more brindling.

BIS 11: Jun.Ch. P.S. I Love You (Mysiadlo), sh dove tan female, 3 months, owner Ewa Glen
Very beautiful otherwise but had a lighter molting mark between ears.

BIS 12: Kooh-I-Noor (Black and White), shs agouti even female, 2 months, owner Agnieszka Goldberg
Rather nice even markings, except for the other ear having a spot. Good size for age.

Best litter: J-litter from Cats Buster, sh black, 1,5 months, owner Monika Kowalska
Kuva
Very nice young black mice with good type and excellent pigmentation. Best male and best female are shown in the pic.

This picture I took just because the mouse looked so pretty (it was not on the show):
Kuva
I believe it's a coffee brindle piebald, but it looks very much like a tricolor. Similar looking as the coffee fox brindle that I bred, from the same Dutch line of brindles.

If you PMC people are reading this, thank you very much for inviting me, it was a pleasure to judge in Krakow and I hope next time there will be even more mice! ;) :loveyou:

Profiili Oma albumi  

ViestiLähetetty: 05.06.2010 21:48 
Poissa
masu jyviä pullollaan

Very nice mice indeed! :sweetheart:

Profiili  

ViestiLähetetty: 05.06.2010 22:22 
Poissa
Täti Sininen

Awwww that lhsa dove! :pyörty: Very nice that sh blue too, without satin so even and dark colouring, wow! I especially like these two, because blue is my first colour to breed and my mice are all long haired (satin) astrexes :) The brindles are of course pretty as well.

Profiili  

ViestiLähetetty: 06.06.2010 20:37 
Poissa
möyrii puruissa

Hi,
i'm Kate and i'm owner of Dacia :) I'm so glad that she is the winner of the show. Thank you, Anniina, for comming to Poland :)

Profiili  

ViestiLähetetty: 07.06.2010 0:37 
Poissa
tsamppiooni

Hello Kate, nice to see you here! :)

I'm back home, the flight from Krakow with the mice was so easy that after my experiences at Berlin Tegel and Amsterdam I was stunned... I took 30 mice to Krakow and 28 back to Finland, not bad. ;) The guys at the security check seemed a bit bored, I think I saved their day. :D

Profiili Oma albumi  

ViestiLähetetty: 07.06.2010 10:53 
Poissa
möyrii puruissa

Thank you for coming! I hope you had a great time in Poland :daisy:
I heard the show was great and we are very happy you could visit us again after all these years :D Hah,I'm curious where the half of mice gone :oho:

Hugs, Ewa

Profiili  

ViestiLähetetty: 07.06.2010 11:51 
Poissa
tsamppiooni

Yes, I had a lovely time. I enjoyed walking in the old city and by the riverside - maybe a bit too much, I used my opportunities to go wandering and nearly got lost twice. :toktok: The old city is small and luckily there are some good landmarks, but I had no map and finding my way back to the Jewish quarters proved a bit trickier than I thought. :hihi:

I took some beautiful pics of the old city and the riverside.

Profiili Oma albumi  

ViestiLähetetty: 07.06.2010 12:47 
Poissa
möyrii puruissa

And the rubber boat wasn't needed :rofl:

Profiili  

ViestiLähetetty: 07.06.2010 13:38 
Poissa
tsamppiooni

^ :hihi:

Only maybe on this sidewalk:

Kuva

Here's a few other pics for you folks.

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Kuva

Profiili Oma albumi  

ViestiLähetetty: 25.07.2010 19:45 
Poissa
totutuksessa

Gah, they really got nice mice in Poland. Lots of excellent breeders there.

About the flight: did you need any papers and veterinary check? What airline did you use?

We want to take mice to Sweden by air, but our airlines refuses... :(

Profiili  

Näytä viestit ajalta:  Järjestä  
Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin  [ 10 viestiä ] 

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC + 2 tuntia